This box was created for every child who has had to say goodbye to someone they love. We know it isn't easy to explain death to kids, so this box includes a book to help explain where their loved one went. The wind chimes are a great reminder that their forever guardian is watching over them everytime they hear it's beautiful sound. There. is a blank journal in the box as well, so they can write down their thoughts, fill it with memories of their loved one, or even fill it with their own drawings. The book is perfect for children ages 5-13.
This goodgrief box includes:
- My Forever Guardian book by Kristina Bingham Jones
- Goodgrief; 80 page lined writing journal
- Memorial wind chimes that say "Listen to the WIND, and know I'm near"
- Packet of Goodgrief; tissues
- Forget Me-Not seeds
- Mechanical pencil*
- Two butterfly magnets*
- Personalized sympathy card
*Colors may vary
Forever Guardian Box
Free shipping on all orders within the U.S.