This box was created for all the children who had to say goodbye to their grandmother. The wooden keepsake box measures 11"x7.5"x3" (see picture of the outside of the box). It's intended to hold their grandma's memories, pictures, cards, etc.
This goodgrief box includes:
- Where Did My Sweet Grandma Go by Lauren Flake
- Goodgrief; 80 page lined journal
- Memorial wind chimes that say "Listen to the WIND, and know I'm near"
- Packet of Goodgrief; tissues
- Forget Me-Not seeds
- Mechanical pencil*
- Two butterfly magnets*
- Personalized sympathy card
*Colors may vary
Wooden Keepsake Loss of Grandma Box
Free shipping on all orders within the U.S.