This box was created for all the children who had to say goodbye to their granfather. The wooden keepsake box measures 11"x7.5"x3" (see picture of the outside of the box). It's intended to hold their grandpa's memories, pictures, cards, etc.
This goodgrief box includes:
- Where Did My Sweet Grandpa Go by Lauren Flake
- Goodgrief; 80 page lined journal
- Memorial wind chimes that say "Listen to the WIND, and know I'm near"
- Packet of Goodgrief; tissues
- Forget Me-Not seeds
- Mechanical pencil*
- Two butterfly magnets*
- Personalized sympathy card
*Colors may vary
Wooden Keepsake Loss of Grandpa Box
Free shipping on all orders within the U.S.